The concluding element of all successful airport redevelopment activity is a properly structured and robust operational readiness program. It provides the link between the construction and start-up of a successful operation.
L&B recognizes that success is not just to have technically complete facilities but to ensure operational capability of the airport redevelopment activity.
Activation Planning focuses on four main elements:
The outcome of a successful redevelopment activity, focused on operational capability, is the knowledge that the full integration of these elements is complete and the operation is ready to function to the standard set by the operator.
Developed through experience, L&B’s Activation Planning approach is unique in its methodology to assure that the conclusion of construction meets the aim of achieving operational excellence.
King Abdulaziz International Airport, Operational Readiness & Transfer (ORAT) Planning
Activation Planning Services
- Design Review for Operational Readiness Assurance
- Operational Readiness & Airport Transfer Planning
- Client Assurance of Operational Readiness & Airport Transfer Delivery
- Airport or Facility Concepts of Operation
- Standard & Contingency Operational Procedures
- Airport or Facility Familiarization, Induction & Training Programs
- Optimization of Airport or Facility Wayfinding
- Airport or Facility Integrated Operational Trials
- Transition Planning & Facility Opening Scenarios
- Airport or Facility Post Opening Operational Optimization
Activation Planning Projects