L&B has a corporate commitment to work closely with disadvantaged, minority, and woman-owned firms, representing every type of professional service provider, technical resource, and vendor.
L&B is proud to mentor and personally invest in our partners, bringing them into new service areas that foster continued growth.
Our D/M/WBE Participation Policy includes the following:
- Extend equal employment opportunity to qualified persons without regard to race, color, o\r national origin.
- Award meaningful project work to qualified minority, female, and disadvantaged businesses.
- Assist in the start-up of D/M/WBE firms by investing both time and capital to help individuals with their businesses.
- Hold D/M/WBE vendor fairs across the country, in which we personally invite locally-based companies to grow their business at airports.
- Support our local communities by hiring locally and supporting local workforce development initiatives.